May 4, 2011

One lucky follower will win a FREE Regular Pizza!

After a long week at work and our busy schedules the last thing I want to do on Friday is cook dinner.  Many years ago we decided that Friday would be pizza night in our house.  Sometimes we make the pizza, but most of the time it is from a local restaurant or grocery store.  I decided that it would be fun to get a different pizza each week and write a review about it on my blog.  I have designated Friday to be FOODIE FRIDAY!    As I share our experiece trying different pizza's, I will also share coupons and FREE pizza certificates so you can try the pizza I wrote the review for.  Stay tuned for our FOODIE FRIDAY Pizza Pick of the week.

This week I will be giving away a FREE Regular Pizza to one of our lucky Facebook followers.  Make sure you visit our page by clicking here and click LIKE to be eligible.

No comments:

Post a Comment