November 26, 2011

Saving money can sometimes be exhausting!

You don't realize how exhausting saving money can be until you can't keep your eyes open any longer.  After long hours shopping late on Thanksgiving night and Black Friday then shopping again later Friday, 8 hours of sleep just doesn't seem like enough.  Then I have to ask myself, what did I really save?  Yes, I did get a few of the sales I wanted.  However, I also bought a few other sales items that I didn't need because I couldn't pass up the deal!  I know those other items will be used as gifts so I guess I shouldn't beat myself up over it!  I really didn't even see a lot of items I just had to have.  The best part was continuing the tradition of shopping on Black Friday with my sister in law.  Now our teenage daughters also join us!  The hustle and bustle of Black Friday is exhausting, but really makes for some great memories and we did save a bunch of money!

Zzzzz,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment