December 21, 2011

Santa's On His Way!

Have those cookies ready and don't forget to leave water for the reindeers because...Santa is coming! 

You can track Santa using these fun sites.

NORAD

You and the kiddos can track Santas whereabouts using the Official Santa Tracker.

Google Maps

This year you can also use NORAD to track Santa's flight from your phone. On December 24th, open Google Maps for mobile and do a search for "Santa" to see his latest location.


Santa App

Yes, there is an app for that...Santa that is! You can download the Santa Tracker HD app HERE. For $1.99 you can count down the days until Christmas with daily messages from Santa Claus and his elves and then track his flight around the world from the North Pole to your town on Christmas Eve!

Santa Update

Gives out pre-launch updates and the latest headlines from the North Pole. Click HERE.  This is a fun website!

I want to thank Swanky Baby for sharing these fun sites.  This is a great site for your swanky baby, toddler and kids!

Have fun tracking Santa.  Don't feed him to many cookies.  I want him to be able to fit down my chimney.

Katie

9 comments:

  1. How fun! My son would love this. Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my blog. Following you back :)

    http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously cannot wait until my daughter is old enough for stuff like this (she's one).

    Returning the follow from Happy Hour Projects. Thanks for dropping by!!

    Adrianne
    www.happyhourprojects.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow :)Following back :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen the Santa Update site before! My daughter will love it. Following you back!

    Mel S

    www.twomomsalittletimeandakeyboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following :) I'm returning the favour and following back, also going to follow you on Twitter as well :) Please feel free to follow me on there too!

    www.twitter.com/yeewittlethings

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing these! I will do this with my kids. They are sure to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the sharing!
    I love your blog, it's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My son will LOVE this cant wait to do it..... New follower from Welcome Wednesday (Gfc, twitter and facebook)... I would love a follow back if you are interested...

    http://Jeanobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always loved tracking Santa!!

    Thanks so much for the follow! Stopping by to follow back!!

    Happy Holidays!!

    Katie @ Glamorous Without the Guilt
    glamorouswithouttheguilt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete