January 23, 2012

Make Ahead Monday Dinner Review!

Tonight we had Stuffed Pork Chops. This was the first time I made stuffed pork chops and it was much easier then I thought.  Prep time was about 15 minutes.  I used the chicken stock instead of the wine.  My husband and I were the only ones who ate this dinner.  We both thought it was good and gave this dinner an 8 out of 10.  I topped the pork chop off with Campbell's Golden Pork Gravy before I served it.  When I took the chop out of the crock pot it looked like it was going to be dry, but the stuffing in the middle helped keep it moist.   The stuffing had nice flavor.  I would definitely recommend this recipe.


If you have a recipe you would like us to try, let me know. We would love to try it!

The recipe for this was posted yesterday if you would like to try it.

HOW WE RATE THE DINNER FROM 1 - 10.

1 - PLEASE DON'T MAKE THAT AGAIN!
5 - IT WAS OKAY WE CAN TRY IT AGAIN!
10 - THAT WAS AWESOME CAN WE HAVE THAT AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment