February 20, 2012

CALLING ALL BLOG HOPPERS!


I just love SHARING great things I find! Whether it is a great deal, coupon, product, blog or business. On Tuesdays, I am inviting all my blog friends to link up and share your blog.


First, make sure you become one of my friends by following $aving and Sharing It. You can follow through GFC, G+, Twitter or Facebook.


We all love blog hops so we can gain new followers and learn of new blogs to follow. So don't just link up! Visit the other blogs and make new friends.


Make sure you post a comment below and share a little something about your blog.

Because I love to share, I am going to share a Dunkin' Donuts coffee and donut with one of you. The winner will be chosen randomly at the end of the day on Tuesday. I will announce the winner in the comments. The winner will receive an email and I will mail the gift card.


I am looking forward to sharing with you! Feel free to share this hop with your friends also.







Happy Hopping!

Katie

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog hop! I follow you on GFC and Google+
    http://www.easy2save.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the blog hop. My blog is about my life, my family, and the other things that are important in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Dunkin Donuts....just saying.
    Happy Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Florida tiny bopperFebruary 21, 2012

    Happy tuesday love your bloghop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to tell @ my blog Gloria's Bits and Pieces. It's about every day living, family, and some recipes too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the hop! I can't wait to check out these blogs =) Suburban Rebel Mom is a humerous take on raising three kids while trying to stay sane.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the blog hop! I am a new follower. Check out my blog hop directory.
    http://junkfoodkids.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kate someone needs to tell #16 Ashleigh that her blog won't let you leave a message and she doesn't have an email on there or twitter so can't send her a message. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie, I will email her.

      Katie

      Delete
    2. Natalie, I noticed your twitter link had the http:// twice, so I changed it also. Did you get the Dunkin Donut gift card?

      Delete
  9. thanks for stopping by - I am following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks!!!
    Blabs from a SAHM and TW
    http://blondiezbabbles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for doing the hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. New Follower. Thanks for the hop :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog! Following your blog. If you want to follow back: http://trendymomreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete