February 20, 2012

Zumba at home for FREE!

I have been wanting to try Zumba Class but don't want to spend the money if my body can't handle it.  After two knee surgeries, my knees just don't work the way they did 10 years ago.  Plus, I am so out of shape, I probably wouldn't last 15 minutes in a class.  So I did some searching and found a few Zumba videos I can do at home and if I need to stop for a moment, I can just hit the pause button.  Being out of shape and a newbie to Zumba, these videos are really good starters.  My 17 year old daughter does it with me and we hope to get my husband involved as well.  It's a lot of fun!  We are doing Lesson 1, Part 1 in the morning before we start our day and Part 2 & 3 in the evening.

I have to admit, I was about 5 minutes into it and my legs and feet started to ache and burn, but I kept on going.  It definitely got my heart pumping.  I am sure it burned a few calories, which is something I really need!

If you would like to do Zumba at home click on these links.  They are You Tube videos by Fitness Every Day.  Make the video full screen on your computer and Zumba away!

Lesson 1 Part 1 - Click here 

Lesson 1 Part 2 - Click here

Lesson 1 Part 3 - Click here


Add the links to your favorites so you can find them fast when you want to Zumba!

If you decide to Zumba at home also, please comment and let us know how you are doing with it!  I would love to hear from you!

Have fun!

Katie

4 comments:

  1. Brenda ChapmanFebruary 20, 2012

    this looks like it will be fun I'm going to try it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I could even do this with my daughters!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zumba is something that I have been interested in but too embarrased to take a class ha. So i am gonna check into these. never thought of checking youtube for the videos. Stopping by from the Make My Morning Blog hop. would love a follow back http://blessedchick-trythis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 23, 2012

    Thanks for a reasonable exercise and help for a healthier life. I am going to try this in the mornings befor work. Maybe at work for a break. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete