December 1, 2011

Cracker Barrel Holiday Sweeps!

Cracker Barrel is one of my favorite restaurants.  I could say I love it because of the food, which I do like, but I love it more for the store.  As soon as I walk in I always check out the clearance corner.  After the holidays, they have the greatest sales.  They have unique products you don't see in every store.  Make sure you stop in after Christmas and see for yourself.  I am sure you will leave with a bag!

Now back to what I was blogging about.  Don't miss your chance to get into the "Great Gifts" Gift Basket Holiday Sweepstakes they are holding.  Click here to get to their sweepstakes page.  You could win one of three Holiday baskets with toys and treats for boys and girls, plus a Cracker Barrel $250 Gift Card.  You could also win 1 of 50 instant prizes.

Good luck!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment