December 12, 2011

Make Ahead Monday Dinner Review!

Tonight we had Pork Roast with Sweet Potatoes.  There was only three of us eating tonight.  We all really liked it.  This was the first time I cooked sweet potatoes for dinner other then on a holiday.  It was a nice change.  Everything was cooked perfect.  The roast was very moist and and easy to cut.  The potatoes were tender and not to mushy.  My husband and I both gave this a 9.  My 6 year old son doesn't like sweet potatoes, but he gave the pork a 10.  I will definitely make this meal again in the future and I recommend that you make it for your family to try sometime.




If you have a recipe you would like us to try, let me know. We would love to try it!

The recipe for this was posted yesterday if you would like to try it.

HOW WE RATE THE DINNER FROM 1 - 10.

1 - PLEASE DON'T MAKE THAT AGAIN!
5 - IT WAS OKAY WE CAN TRY IT AGAIN!
10 - THAT WAS AWESOME CAN WE HAVE THAT AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment