December 17, 2011

More deals to help you shop for that special man!

Men's Wearhouse is having a Weekend Sale for 3 days only.  There are many great deals.  Here are a few:

All Men's Slippers are 50% OFF (reg. price $14.99 - 89.99).  Use online code SLIPPERW.

Buy One Get One FREE on Everything (**Excludes shoes and Weekend Deals)  *See website for more details.

There is FREE ground shipping on orders until December 19th.

Click here to hop over to their site.  I am sure he would love a new pair of comfy slippers.

Katie

2 comments:

  1. I was JUST saying to a co-worker today that I needed ideas for my husband! I'm a new follower from the FNF Blog Hop!
    Kim
    http://www.mytwintasticlife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband will be arriving next week to spend Christmas with us. It's hard to think about the best but not so expensive gift for him. He'snot that easy to please, so I'm a little problematic.
    Btw, I am a new follower. I hope you can drop by on my blog and follow me too. I like blogs about saving money. I am a frugal mom. Super Social WAHM

    ReplyDelete