January 29, 2013

Pleasantly Surprised - Tyson's Review!



Tonight I was going to be late coming home from work so I called my husband and told him he would have to cook dinner.  I thought he would find something quick and easy to make. 

Well, I was right about him finding something quick and easy, but totally surprised with what he made.  When I walked in the door I could smell what he made and thought it was Hamburger Helper.  Much to my surprise, he made what the kids called Chicken in Red Sauce over Spaghetti.  He has never made anything like this before.  I couldn't believe he took the time to cook the chicken.  It was really good.  I couldn't believe how tasty the chicken was and how it added flavor to the sauce.  Then I noticed the grill marks on the chicken and it dawned on me that he used the bag of Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips I had in the freezer.  So I raved about his chicken dish and how he cooked the chicken perfectly and that Tyson must of helped him.  With a grin on his face he said, yes and it was easy.  I just put the chicken in the sauce, warmed it all up and put it on the spaghetti.

When I bought the bag of Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips I never planned to use it with Red Sauce and Spaghetti.  But I must say, we will definitely have this dish again.  The kids really enjoyed it too and thought it was fun tricking me.  I would definitely recommend Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips.  The chicken added a grilled flavor to the red sauce and was tender and juicy.  The best part was how quick it was to heat in the sauce and only use one pan cooking it.

I purchased my Tyson's bag with a coupon and BOGO.  Check Tyson's website for coupons so you can save money purchasing this product.  Click here to get to Tyson's coupon page.

Enjoy,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment