February 3, 2013

My Sunday Savings!

 
Today I had to run out to the store to pick up a few things for our Super Bowl party.  I decided to scan the store ads and take a quick peek at my coupons to see what I could use, share or donate that was a good deal.  These are the deals I took advantage of using my coupons.  I have enough dish detergent in my pantry for my family so I bought these 3 bottles with the intention of sharing or donating.
 
Palmolive Dish Detergent on sale for $1.00 used $.25 coupons (doubled) total off $.50 
Total cost each $.50
 
Kikkoman Soy Sauce on sale for $1.79 used $.75 coupons (doubled) total off $1.50
Total cost $.29
 
Campbell's Skillet Sauces on sale 2 for $4.00 used 2 $.75 coupons (doubled) total off $3.00
Total cost each $.50
 
Newman's Own Salad Dressing on sale for 2 for $5.00 used 2 $.75 coupons (doubled) total off $3.00
Total each $1.00
 
Hormel Pepperoni on sale BOGO cost $3.99 for one, used $1.00 coupon
Total each $1.50
 
After saving $11.12 in Advantedge Saving and $10.00 in coupons, my was total $ 6.29.
 
Are you shopping with coupons?  You don't have to be an extreme couponer to save a few dollars.
 
Katie

1 comment:

  1. It does make you wonder how you ever spent nearly $30 on what you got right? Of course, pre-coupons, I never would have bought half of the things that I am buying now because they would have been huge luxuries!! I love using store sales and coupons to get crarzy good deals. I found $0.05 Spicy Rice packets at Harris Teeter over the weekend and I was so excited :) Small things are the best!

    ReplyDelete