January 7, 2012

I love being a BzzAgent!

I am so excited to be a BzzAgent and participate in the CarMD campaign.  It couldn’t have arrived at a better time because my van was having issues.  The day after we downloaded the software, my engine light came on.  It was nice to be able to plug the CarMD into my van and get the code without having to leave my driveway.  We found out that there was a miss fire on cylinder 2.  It described what that meant and how much the estimated cost would be to fix it.  One other thing we found out was that my van had 4 recalls listed.  If we didn’t have the CarMD we wouldn’t have known about the recalls because we hadn’t received anything from the manufacturer.  My husband and I are really pleased with the CarMD.  It was simple to upload and didn’t take long.  To get the code, my husband just plugged it in, turned on the ignition, the code showed up and he plugged the CarMD into the computer, which immediately told us what was wrong.  My husband fixed the spark plugs and saved us a lot of money. 



CarMD is also a great gift idea.  Do you need a Graduation present?  The CarMD would be a great gift for a college student traveling back and forth to school.  You can save $30 off the device by visiting carmd.com/bzz.


Katie

1 comment:

  1. Christina D.January 07, 2012

    Love it! It will be something that we look to purchasing in the future. Thanks for sharing this!!!

    ReplyDelete